Odessa Dental Assistant School – A new Career in just 12 weeks
Odessa Dental Assistant School prepares you for a career in the dental field through a hands-on, dental-office based program.
It is our belief that you can’t learn Dental Assisting from a book. Our hands-on program is immersive style in that you get to use what you learn immediately in class. The course takes place over 12 weeks and once-a-week classes are offered on Saturdays. We have partnered with a state of the art dental office to hold class since the best place to learn dental assisting is in the same environment you will be working in. Tuition is very affordable and payment plans are available with no credit check. Our career services department works with students to help them find job placement after graduation!
What makes Odessa Dental Assistant School Unique:
- Our Dental Assistant School takes place in a real Dental Practice, not in a classroom. The only way to learn Dental Assisting is to practice the needed skills in a real setting. The core skills of Dental Assisting need to be practiced multiple times in order to master them. Our curriculum was designed to make you feel confident in the pillars of Dental Assisting skills.
- We have the best instructors out of any Odessa Dental Assistant School. We are passionate in making sure that you are confident in what you learned each class. We don’t want you to leave for the day until you feel that you are confident in that dental skill.
- We keep a very low student to instructor ratio so you get the attention you need as you learn the hands-on Dental Assisting skills.
- We believe that you should be able to become a Dental Assistant without obtaining large student loans. We offer payment plans with zero interest that don’t require a co-signer.
Comparison of Odessa Dental Assistant Schools:
- Tuition: The tuition for our program is affordable at the cost of only $4,250. When you compare our tuition to our competitors you may save over $15,000.
- Convenience: Our school takes place one day per week over 12 weeks. With this convenient schedule you can keep your current job and complete our training course.
- Hands-on: We believe that your training should be primarily hands-on. This is why we designed it to take place in the dental office. We also place you in an externship in a Dentist office to put to use the skills that you learn in class.
- Career Services: The purpose of going to school is to begin a career as a Dental Assistant. We want to help you get a job. After graduation please contact the school and ask about job assistance services.
Steps to Enroll:
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the registration paperwork.
- Step 2: An admissions representative will call you to follow up and let you know if you’ve been accepted.
- Step 3: Make a payment.
- Step 4: Attend the classes + externship and get hired as a dental assistant!
Learn more about the job outlook for Dental Assistants, here.
We have dedicated Career Service Representatives to help you find your dream job!
Hear how our past students began their amazing careers.