Classes fill up fast so contact us today!
Our admissions representatives are more than happy to schedule a campus visit and answer any questions you may have about our program.
We are available from 8am – 8pm CDT on weekdays and from 8am -2pm on Saturdays.
Steps to a New Career
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
- A high school diploma or GED.
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
About Odessa Dental Assistant School
Odessa Dental Assistant School was founded by a Dentist due to a lack of qualified Dental Assistants in today’s current job market. We provide real-world Dental Assisting skills which are both comprehensive and hands-on so that you will be ready to work upon course completion.
The hands-on approach that our school takes is especially unique to the field. You will learn the fundamental skills of Dental Assisting in a actual Dental Office, rather than a classroom which prepares you to work side by side with Dentist after course completion.
Our goal is to prepare you to start working right after graduation. Hands-on training is our main focus throughout the course. Our low instructor to student ratio will prepare you on the multiple facets of Dental Assisting.
What makes us different:
- Classes are on Saturday: This will allow you to work during the week to help pay for school
- Tuition is affordable: We charge a fraction of what other schools charge.
- Our school takes place in a Dental Office: What better place to learn Dental Assisting than a Dental Office.
- Payment plan are available: We offer affordable payment plans that require no credit check.
- Career Services: We have dedicated career services representatives that are there to help you find the perfect job after graduation.
What Dental Assistants Do:
Dental Assistants are an essential piece of the Dental field, Since Dental Assistants are involved in so many different areas, we designed our school so students can learn the skills that Dentists. Some of the tasks that you will do is taking x-rays, dental impression, pouring and trimming models, and learning how to assist chair side.
Dental Assistant Pay:
The median pay for Dental Assistants according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics is $36,940 per year or $17.76 per hour. The job openings is expected to increase 25% from 2012 to 2022 which is much faster than the average for other professions.